When spending more than 30 minutes in a fixed position, you need to pay attention to your posture and eye health. Here is what you need to consider when looking for laptop desk or stand.
Working at a laptop can cause eyestrain, back, neck and, headache.
1. Make sure the desk is high enough to bring the screen either at the eye level or slightly lower.
2. Good if your elbows can rest comfortably on to table. Your forearms should be roughly parallel with the floor.
3. Take frequent breaks. See that the table is easy to slide on the floor and adjust.
2. Take breaks and do little exercise
3. Take care of your eyes
1. Avoid glare and direct light to your eyes.
2. Dim monitor brightness.
3. Blink eyes to avoid dry eye syndrome.
4. Move your eyeballs during extensive laptop use.