If You don't Have Space for Stationary Lift, or Need to Set Up a Lift Temporarily, then QUICKJACK is for You
What is This?
Quickjack is a portable car lift. Set it up where and when you need it. It is smart, fast, safe and fun!
QuickJack handles the lifting and safe-keeping of your vehicle with the simple push of a button. This portable car lift is made to stand up to the toughest real-world garage or track conditions.
If you’re ready for a better way to perform wheel changes, auto detailing and virtually every job you used to do with jacks and stands, you’re ready for QuickJack.
When not in use put it away. It takes little space.
Quickjack is not meant to “replace” two-post lifts or four-post lifts. If you’re in the market for a full car lift, you need room and more money.
Quickjack is faster and safer than jack stands, and it essentially does not take any room when not in use.
Who Should Consider This
1. If you like to work on your car at home. Manual jack is mostly for wheel servicing, have limited functionality and are not the safest solution. QuickJack has a 50 cm clearance, you can perform most of the tasks under the car with it.
2. Use it in your auto service workshop when you need a backup lift to make extra money.
3. Good for sports car. QuickJack needs only 8 cm of height to install it beneath the car.
4. Costs times less money that stationary lift.
5. Use on track for racing cars. In fact, QuickJack was primarily designed for racers who get tired of dancing with floor jacks and jack stands after each race. Quickjack gets drivers under their cars safely, quickly and efficiently. You can have your car up in a minute!
6. Bodywork and car washing. Work on vehicle surfaces at a comfortable level as opposed to down low on the ground. This saves you the time of having to go up and down over and over. QuickJack minimises the impact that auto detailing has on your back. By eliminating the daily fatigue on your body, a portable car lift makes auto detailing healthier for you. Why work harder when you can work smarter?
7. If you have mobile car repair business. Have it with you wherever you go.